This page is for GARDAWORLD students ONLY!
This portal is for booking an RCMP Canadian Firearms Safety Course at GARDAWORLD Mississauga, Unit 2 - 2345 Stanfield Road L4Y 3Y3
DO NOT BOOK A COURSE UNLESS YOU ARE AUTHORIZED BY GARDAWORLD
To book a course you must first read and agree to the course
Terms and Conditions:
• Please advise me in advance of Covid-19 symptoms.
• Please advise in advance of any physical disabilities that will require special teaching considerations
• Students must provide 1 piece of valid photo ID issued by a government agency. I.e, drivers license, passport, Ontario Photo Card, gov't employee ID card, etc. ( YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID). You do not have to be a Canadian citizen to take this course!
• For safety reasons, NO student is permitted to bring any firearm or ammunition to the classroom. Disabled firearms and dummy (inert) ammunition are provided by the instructor.
• Students MUST arrive on time to BEGIN at 8:00AM for the Non-Restricted and 08:00am for the Restricted classes. If you're late you cannot attend if I have already started the class and you will be required to re-pay the entire single day course fee for your re-booking ($210 + HST) for the CFSC and $170 + HST for the CRFSC).
• BRING YOUR LUNCH AND SOMETHING TO DRINK! If we skip a lunch break then we finish the day earlier. There is takeaway fast food a short walk near the classroom. Bring coffee if you need it. The Non-Restricted class is a long day. Be prepared to finish the day between 7 and 8 PM depending on class size. Bring a pen and paper to make notes with. The RCMP Canadian Firearms Safety Student Course book IS included with the course fee.
• During course delivery, students found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or are continually disruptive or abusive to anyone in the class, will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
• You must first pass both the written and practical Non-Restricted course (CFSC) to be allowed to continue to the Restricted course (CRFSC).
Cancellations may be accepted up to 2 weeks before a scheduled course. There is a $75 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations within the 2-week window will be accepted but you will be charged a $100 fee. Cancellations are not accepted within 48 hours of a session.
Reschedules will be freely accepted up to 1 week before a session but you will be charged a $50 service fee.
Reschedules within 7 days of a session will be charged a $100 fee
NOTE: If you do not show up for a class, the full fee is forfeited.
You do NOT get a refund or re-scheduled to another class. NO EXCEPTIONS.
By clicking below you agree to ACCEPT all the above terms and conditions
Course Location: Unit 2 - 2345 Stanfield Rd, Mississauga ON L4Y 3Y3